A form to add, change and search/look up records.

mardi 10 mars 2015

Hello all,



I am currently in the process of creating a form (StockCode) that will allow colleagues to enter data into multiple field and select fields from various drop down/combo boxes in order to save this information to a table (ProductDetails) using an append query (QueryNewStockCode).On the face of it this appears to work okay, the form opens blank, I can enter data ect into the form and click a save button (I have also set a few of the data boxes on the form to have input masks if that makes any difference to anything).



The product details table has look up fields from separate tables (MaterialDetails & PrimaryDetails & StockDetails) to provide drop down boxes to select from and only from those choices (no editing), these also work fine. My issue arose after I put record navigation buttons on the form. The buttons saving the data seemed to work fine but when I tried to add another form (undo or next record ect) none of them could prevent the form from deleting the record I had just created.

Also It would not allow me to search for any existing records unless a record was entered first and the buttons to navigate back and forward between records just plainly refuses to work.



Any info on this would be so much appreciated, I'm willing to try whatever.



Many thanks.

A form to add, change and search/look up records.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels