Hi,
I am trying to assign teams to players. I have an import table with all of the players information listed. What I want to do is determine the count of players in a given city. For every 9 players I want to add a new record to the Team table and assign the team number (auto incremented for each team created). Then I want to add the players to the Players table with the Team Number that was created.
I am trying to assign teams to players. I have an import table with all of the players information listed. What I want to do is determine the count of players in a given city. For every 9 players I want to add a new record to the Team table and assign the team number (auto incremented for each team created). Then I want to add the players to the Players table with the Team Number that was created.
Add rows to a table based on record count of another table
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire