Append query for temp table

mardi 24 mars 2015

Hello,



I am trying to create a table from a form. The form has several fields but I need to take the value from 4 separate combo boxes ([cr] +[br] +[tr] and add them, then add the value from one more combo box [inc] to be my beginning value in a table.



I then need to add the last value [inc] to the total and that become the next line in the table. I would the like to add this value [inc] an infinite number of times until it reaches a max number.



The scenario would be something like this

cr=3 br=2 tr=3 inc=1.5



So the first total would be 9.5. Then every row after that would be plus 1.5

11

12.5

14

15.5

17

and so on.



This would be a temp table that I would run a query on to let an operator know lengths they can choose from in a combo box.



I don't know if this is even possible. Any ideas?



Thanks so much :)

Append query for temp table

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels