Attendance By Class Form

mardi 24 mars 2015

Hello,

I'm working on creating attendance records for my church. I want to be able to Sort by Sunday School class, check off if the member was present or not, save and go to the next class. I know the input data is done via form, and I know I need a query and an attendance table (I wasn't really sure where to put this thread).

I found a video that shows me how to set up the tables and query, but I don't like that it adds the new dates in rows instead of columns. Is there a way to do it via columns?

I'm not completely sure how to set the form up. I want it so that it automatically starts with the first class and lists all the members. Also, I want it set up so that when when I open a member's details I can see all the days they have attended Sunday School and (in a separate location) it will show me the last day they attended SS.

Lastly, I need to be able to add in visitors for that day and the information goes into the visitors' table.

If I need to break this down and post each question in the specific are, no prob, just let me know if that's easier. Sorry for the lengthy post, just wanted to make sure I get everything.

Thanks in advance!

Attendance By Class Form

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels