I'm getting 'Can't Go To Specific Records' error when a subform returns no record.
It didn't return any records a couple days ago but I wasn't getting the error.
I placed an 'On Error Resume Next' in the On Current but I'm getting the same error. Now, thought the debugger highlights the line in the On Load which is simply setting the focus to a particular control which is enabled. This is the only line in this On Load.
I had the same issue with another form a week ago and placed the On Error Resume Next in and it resolved it.
First, what does setting the focus to a control have to do with not being able to go to a specific record??
Second what is the best way to check for no record returns??
Apparently I'm doing something wrong.
Thanks,
James
It didn't return any records a couple days ago but I wasn't getting the error.
I placed an 'On Error Resume Next' in the On Current but I'm getting the same error. Now, thought the debugger highlights the line in the On Load which is simply setting the focus to a particular control which is enabled. This is the only line in this On Load.
I had the same issue with another form a week ago and placed the On Error Resume Next in and it resolved it.
First, what does setting the focus to a control have to do with not being able to go to a specific record??
Second what is the best way to check for no record returns??
Apparently I'm doing something wrong.
Thanks,
James
Can't Go To Specific Record Error
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire