Copy value of calculated control to update table field...

jeudi 12 mars 2015

Seems a bit of an odd one this, and goes against the norm, but in order to get a running sum, I need a bit of help, as everything else I've tried doesn't seem to work...



One Main form - ( [FrmTopLines] - Single form )

one subform - ([frmPosts] - continuous form)



I need to copy the value of a calculated control on the subform (in this case "txtTotal") to the "Amount" field on the main form.



Problem is, the "amount" is bound to a table, so can't change the data source or it won't update the field in the table which I need to calculate the running sum.



Is this possible, or can the running sum be calculated using two tables?



I did say it was an odd one!:rolleyes:




Attached Images





File Type: jpg Screen.jpg (49.0 KB)



Copy value of calculated control to update table field...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels