Coummunity Management Database issue (issue in a Form)

jeudi 12 mars 2015

Hi Folks,



I'm new to this forum and just took Access Training. I consider my access skills a 15%:eek:. I have no knowledge of coding and I apologize if this has been answered in a different section.



I have a specific issue regarding a project with a tight deadlinen (Next Week): BUILDING A COMMMUNITY MANAGEMENT DATABASE which the purpose is to track Standard Development Activities.



I have attached a zip file which includes:

  1. Table Relationship

  2. Overview of all forms

  3. Contact Form

  4. Member Form

  5. CommityMemberLinks Form (Form with the issue )


Process/Requirement:

I walked you through in the creation and assignment of a Contact (Cerilli, Marina) to a Committee. You will notice that:

  • Before a Contact is assigned to a Committe, it becomes a Member (In the Members tbl).

  • 1 Member can be in multiple committees and 1 committee can have multiple Member.

  • 1 Member can represent one or more Organizations in one or more Committees


ISSUE:

HOW DO I ASSIGN A MEMBER TO A COMMITTEE IN THE COMMITTEEMEMBERLINKS FORM BY SELECTING THE MEMBER'S NAME (Located in the Contact Tbl) INSTEAD OF HIS NUMBER? :banghead:



Thank you so much for helping me with you knowledge.

:)

Dugaucher-




Attached Files





File Type: zip Issue with CommitteeMemberLinks Tbl.zip (534.3 KB)



Coummunity Management Database issue (issue in a Form)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels