Covert an Excel Holiday spreadsheet design into an Access Database version

samedi 14 mars 2015

Hi All,



I would like to convert this excel spread sheet to an access database, At the moment there is a tab for each employee using the same template on the attached screenshot.



How would I convert this into a normalised Access Database, Which and how many tables would I need, IE Employee table with EmpID, HolidayBooking table etc



Would the structure be something like a Holiday booking table, Fields of: BookingID, EmpID, Holiday 1, Holiday 2, Holiday3 etc. and a Staff Id table of names, Basic holidays per year information and job role.



I have played around with it but I can't seem to get the right logic flowing.



Ideally I would like the user form to look similar to the spread sheet version and also print off an report of an similar design.



I have a reasonable level of knowledge of access reports, Table,Macros and queries.



It's the Table foundation structure I'm not sure which way to approach it



Any help would be useful.





Thanks




Covert an Excel Holiday spreadsheet design into an Access Database version

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels