Hello,
I have a database which I have been using for over a year now which includes a Dlookup formula in a report.
The dlookup references the query QRYDwgCount and looks up the number of drawings issued by a particular architect. I have been using the following formula which was previously working
="Total drawing count for " & [IssuedBy] & " = " & DLookUp("CountOfDrawingNo","QRYDwgCount","IssuedBy = '" & [IssuedBy] & "'").
The problem I have now encountered is a new job with an architect that worked on another job already in the database. Instead of bringing forward the number of drawings issued by the architect for this current job, the formula is showing the number of drawings issued for the earlier job. I therefore need to add "ContractName" = [ContractName] but I am getting either Error or an incorrect answer as the result. Could someone please check my formula and advise where I'm going wrong? This is what I have written:
="Total drawing count for " & [IssuedBy] & " = " & DLookUp("CountOfDrawingNo","QRYDwgCount","IssuedBy = '" & [IssuedBy] & "'" And "ContractName='" & [ContractName] & "'")
Thanks in advance for your help.
I have a database which I have been using for over a year now which includes a Dlookup formula in a report.
The dlookup references the query QRYDwgCount and looks up the number of drawings issued by a particular architect. I have been using the following formula which was previously working
="Total drawing count for " & [IssuedBy] & " = " & DLookUp("CountOfDrawingNo","QRYDwgCount","IssuedBy = '" & [IssuedBy] & "'").
The problem I have now encountered is a new job with an architect that worked on another job already in the database. Instead of bringing forward the number of drawings issued by the architect for this current job, the formula is showing the number of drawings issued for the earlier job. I therefore need to add "ContractName" = [ContractName] but I am getting either Error or an incorrect answer as the result. Could someone please check my formula and advise where I'm going wrong? This is what I have written:
="Total drawing count for " & [IssuedBy] & " = " & DLookUp("CountOfDrawingNo","QRYDwgCount","IssuedBy = '" & [IssuedBy] & "'" And "ContractName='" & [ContractName] & "'")
Thanks in advance for your help.
Dlookup multiple Criteria
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire