Dropdown list not working

vendredi 13 mars 2015

Using Access 2010

I have build a new form with textboxes and 5 dropdown list boxes.



I have make a main table where all the info must go into that it is getting from the vorm input.

I have also make 5 different tables were the info of the dropdown list is in.

I have make each dropdown list to get info form its table and then add it to main table.

But when I add info in my vorm and save it, on the vorm it shows the correct info, but on my main table

It shows the ID # for each dropdown list and not the info that I need.



Eg. Here is one of my tables



ID Client

1 Prasa

2 Data

3 Info

4 Piet

5 Jan



But it show in main table ID # 5 instead of Jan in the column Client

I have add the file to look at




Attached Files





File Type: zip Help Desk.zip (290.8 KB)



Dropdown list not working

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels