Good day,
Yesterday I posted a thread asking for help with a report.. Maybe I did not explain the problem properly.
I have a database with accounting info. A budget with three levels. Main heading, accounting heading, and Item Code.
I need to run four reports quartely. Three I am able to do.
1 - A report with summary expenses by Main heading
2 - A summary of expenses By Main Heading, Accounting, and Item code
3 - A summary of expenses as in #2, but showing previous and current quarter expenses seperately. with budget allocated and a balance eg
Budget Previous Current Balance % spent
4. Report as above but showing detail expenses.
What I did was at the end of a reporting period, copy the data in a seperate table. So I am able to run summary data from both tables. But when I try running the detail I get duplication of data.
Grateful for some assistance
PS I dont know any SQL or VBA I just work with queries etc in Access
Cristina
Yesterday I posted a thread asking for help with a report.. Maybe I did not explain the problem properly.
I have a database with accounting info. A budget with three levels. Main heading, accounting heading, and Item Code.
I need to run four reports quartely. Three I am able to do.
1 - A report with summary expenses by Main heading
2 - A summary of expenses By Main Heading, Accounting, and Item code
3 - A summary of expenses as in #2, but showing previous and current quarter expenses seperately. with budget allocated and a balance eg
Budget Previous Current Balance % spent
4. Report as above but showing detail expenses.
What I did was at the end of a reporting period, copy the data in a seperate table. So I am able to run summary data from both tables. But when I try running the detail I get duplication of data.
Grateful for some assistance
PS I dont know any SQL or VBA I just work with queries etc in Access
Cristina
duplicates
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire