Hello Everyone,
My name is Alan, currently self employed as a facilities manager. I have been working with Access 2007 for about 3-4 years. I would consider myself as an intermediate user and programer. I decided to join this forum because I figured I need a bit of help with programing logic. I understand the concept of VBA but admittedly fall a bit short at the logic bit. Thank you in advance to all of you who will be kind enough to push me in the right direction.
My name is Alan, currently self employed as a facilities manager. I have been working with Access 2007 for about 3-4 years. I would consider myself as an intermediate user and programer. I decided to join this forum because I figured I need a bit of help with programing logic. I understand the concept of VBA but admittedly fall a bit short at the logic bit. Thank you in advance to all of you who will be kind enough to push me in the right direction.
Hello from British Columbia, Canada
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire