I'm Khurram, working in Atyrau, Kazakhstan as an IT Engineer for an Electrical/Instrumentation company in Oil & Gas sphere.
My background is Infrastructure, about 15 years, but I was always interested in Programming and Databases. Now I'm getting a chance to enter in this area of my interest and starting with MS Access Databases and later SQL Server since I could use both in my current position.
I hope I'll get lot of quality information to grow in my new career. Initially I'll be posting questions only, but I expect that soon I'll grow myself where I'll answering post too.
Looking for your cooperation, TIA.
Warm wishes,
Khurram
My background is Infrastructure, about 15 years, but I was always interested in Programming and Databases. Now I'm getting a chance to enter in this area of my interest and starting with MS Access Databases and later SQL Server since I could use both in my current position.
I hope I'll get lot of quality information to grow in my new career. Initially I'll be posting questions only, but I expect that soon I'll grow myself where I'll answering post too.
Looking for your cooperation, TIA.
Warm wishes,
Khurram
Hello from Kazakhstan
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire