Hello

mardi 10 mars 2015

Hi All,

This is the first thread I have posted on this site as I have finally reached a point in DB design where I am pulling my hair out (will post question to appropriate forum).



I have used Access on and off for years and since starting a new role in November have been using it to build an Audit Management tool to capture details of all the Audits run by the internal audit team. I have frequently used this site to find answers to tricky questions so thanks for all your help so far :-)



I am based in the UK and tend to use the Macros and Wizards rather than VBA. I have never really learnt VBA but am a SQL developer so querying tables is easy but configuring different forms and controls to work becomes a bit more of a challenge.



Thanks in advance for all your support.



James

Hello

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels