Beginner Here
I have created a table "QuickCalc" and form "frmQuickCalc" to calculate some developments figures.
I have a field "NHBC" with an expression of: =[TotalResale]*0.007.
I have this expression in the control source so obvisously it is not saving these figures back to the table.
I understand I should put the control source for this field back to "NHBC" linking it back to my table.
How do I then write the expression and where should this go, ideally im guessing it should be in the on change event for the TotalResale field????
Thanks
Jon
I have created a table "QuickCalc" and form "frmQuickCalc" to calculate some developments figures.
I have a field "NHBC" with an expression of: =[TotalResale]*0.007.
I have this expression in the control source so obvisously it is not saving these figures back to the table.
I understand I should put the control source for this field back to "NHBC" linking it back to my table.
How do I then write the expression and where should this go, ideally im guessing it should be in the on change event for the TotalResale field????
Thanks
Jon
Help with code please
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire