Hidden Information Input and Storage

mardi 3 mars 2015

Hi All,



I'm trying to add hidden information to a record and need to know the best way to do it.



I have a visible table that all users enter data into using a form.



I also have a hidden table that contains 2 fields "linked Table ID" and "notes"



I have a box at the top right of my form which is white (I also have a white background so it's impossible to see).



When you click the box it changes a textbox on my form visible property from false to true.



then I plan to use a separate button that the user currently uses to save a record to store ID number and hidden textbox information in the hidden table but I'm sure how to do this.



Finally I will use a hidden query which will display all the fields from both tables using the linked Table ID from the hidden table and ID field from the non hidden table.



So i have 2 questions:



1 how do I save information the user entered into a form created from one table into a different (hidden) table



2. Is this the right approach to this problem?



Cheers



Steve

Hidden Information Input and Storage

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels