Hi,
I have a form with a field within it called ID number, another table contains the ID number with a person's name next to it. I was wondering how I can make it so that in the form, when the ID number is entered, the name of the person also shows next to it and does so automatically for each different record. I am pretty sure that a subform is needed however it doesn't seem to work for me so I must be doing it wrong. How would I do this?
Thanks in advance
I have a form with a field within it called ID number, another table contains the ID number with a person's name next to it. I was wondering how I can make it so that in the form, when the ID number is entered, the name of the person also shows next to it and does so automatically for each different record. I am pretty sure that a subform is needed however it doesn't seem to work for me so I must be doing it wrong. How would I do this?
Thanks in advance
How do I return a value based on another with subforms?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire