Hi,
I'm new to vba and I want to get the output of a vba query (only one solution possible) in to a variable but the variable stays empty.
Can somebody tell me what i'm doing wrong ?
Dim rst As DAO.Recordset
Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("SELECT info FROM evaluationtable WHERE evaluation= " & evaluationchoice & " ")
var = rst(0).Value
rst.Close
some explination: evaluation and info are fields of evaluationtable
evaluationchoice is a field in an accessform where I can choice a value from the evaluation field
the table is build as this (only two fields) evaluation - info
I'm new to vba and I want to get the output of a vba query (only one solution possible) in to a variable but the variable stays empty.
Can somebody tell me what i'm doing wrong ?
Dim rst As DAO.Recordset
Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("SELECT info FROM evaluationtable WHERE evaluation= " & evaluationchoice & " ")
var = rst(0).Value
rst.Close
some explination: evaluation and info are fields of evaluationtable
evaluationchoice is a field in an accessform where I can choice a value from the evaluation field
the table is build as this (only two fields) evaluation - info
how to get vba querry output in to variable
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire