Linking

mercredi 11 mars 2015

Good Day,



Alright, I know that this may have been answered 1000+ times, but I am not really able to take something from another answer and apply it to this particular instance, I have tried.



I am building a database to keep track of facility inspections. I have done the best I could to normalize my database. I have 4 different "main" tables. One table holds the 82 inspection questions. One table is where the answers to those 82 questions will be held. One table holds the inspector information. And one table holds the facility information.



I have NO clue how to show that an answer placed in the answer table is answering a specific question from the question table.



Here are my fields



TblQuestions



ID

Section - A number used to identify which section of the questionnaire in total this question falls under

NumOrder - A number for each question that identifies its order in the section.

Question - The question itself



TblAnswer



ID

Satisfactory - This is a lookup field that has one of 4 answers

Corrective Action Date - A date that corrections will be completed

Answer Text - A place to identify information regarding the discrepancies or recommendations.



Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!

Linking

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels