This one has me stumped and I can't find anything in searches like it.
I have a form for Create New Record. I have another form for Modify Record Detail. On the Create New Record form, I have a button to "Go To THIS Record" which is SUPPOSED to open the Modify Record Detail to the specific record.
Here is the code to do it:
What happens is the frmRecordDetails opens, and is filtered according to the button at the bottom, but the form is blank. If I click the button to unfilter, then filter it again, it pulls up the record in question, so I know it worked, it just did not load.
How do I make it load properly?
I have a form for Create New Record. I have another form for Modify Record Detail. On the Create New Record form, I have a button to "Go To THIS Record" which is SUPPOSED to open the Modify Record Detail to the specific record.
Here is the code to do it:
Quote:
Private Sub GotoTHISRecord_Click() Dim fWHERE As String fWHERE = "[theRecordid] = '" & Me.[RecordID] & "'" DoCmd.OpenForm "frmRecordDetails", , , fWHERE DoCmd.Close acForm, "frmNewRecord", acSaveNo |
What happens is the frmRecordDetails opens, and is filtered according to the button at the bottom, but the form is blank. If I click the button to unfilter, then filter it again, it pulls up the record in question, so I know it worked, it just did not load.
How do I make it load properly?
My 2nd form opens "Filtered" but nothing shows
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire