Need Ratio of Two Numbers in a field in a report.

jeudi 5 mars 2015

I would like to have a field in a report show the ratio of two numbers i.e.

New Customers is 20 and Lost Customers is 24, and have the ratio field to show 5:6 ratio. I know how to do it in an Excel Spreadsheet (=B1/GCD(B1,B2)&":"&B2/GCD(B1,B2), B1 is new customer and B2 is Lost Customer, but I have not been able to figure out how to make it work in an Access report. I tried to do it in a query, I've tried this code I found on the forum, but could not make is work for my problem.



Appreciate any help I can get on this matter.

Thanks, MacGirlNC



Public Function CalcGCD(OneNumber As Long, OtherNumber As Long) As Long

Dim lngSmallest As Long

Dim lngGCD As Long

Dim i As Long

lngSmallest = IIf(OneNumber < OtherNumber, OneNumber, OtherNumber)

For i = lngSmallest To 1 Step -1

If (OneNumber Mod i = 0) And (OtherNumber Mod i) = 0 Then

CalcGCD = i

Exit Function

End If

Next i

CalcGCD = 1

End Function




Attached Images





File Type: jpg Ratio.jpg (77.5 KB)



Need Ratio of Two Numbers in a field in a report.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels