Hello,
I'm working on a members database for my church. I started with the contacts template and just modified it a bit. Mostly I renamed some fields and added a bunch. I have a few problems now, but I'll break it down problem by problem.
Let's start with my member details (using the "Contact Details" form)
When I open contact details, it pulls up the first member, but will not go to any others. I click the "goto" button and nothing happens. I pick a name from the drop down list and nothing happens. I tried going into the "Contact List" form and clicking "open" by a member's name and when it pulls up the contact details, it's on the first member (not the selected member). I tried going into the macro for the "open" command and changed the code a bit (replaced "ID" with "ENV_NUM" which is what I renamed that field to). Now I'm getting an error saying that the object does not contain Automation object "Form". I read that if you press CTRL + Break it will show you the code that is messing up, but all it shows me is the code to pull up that error message.
Does anyone have any ideas? Let me know if you need more information. I tried to be as descriptive as I could.
P.S.
I'm using Access 2013 (if that makes a difference)
I'm working on a members database for my church. I started with the contacts template and just modified it a bit. Mostly I renamed some fields and added a bunch. I have a few problems now, but I'll break it down problem by problem.
Let's start with my member details (using the "Contact Details" form)
When I open contact details, it pulls up the first member, but will not go to any others. I click the "goto" button and nothing happens. I pick a name from the drop down list and nothing happens. I tried going into the "Contact List" form and clicking "open" by a member's name and when it pulls up the contact details, it's on the first member (not the selected member). I tried going into the macro for the "open" command and changed the code a bit (replaced "ID" with "ENV_NUM" which is what I renamed that field to). Now I'm getting an error saying that the object does not contain Automation object "Form". I read that if you press CTRL + Break it will show you the code that is messing up, but all it shows me is the code to pull up that error message.
Does anyone have any ideas? Let me know if you need more information. I tried to be as descriptive as I could.
P.S.
I'm using Access 2013 (if that makes a difference)
No Automation object "Form"
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire