Hi all,
I'm trying to open a folder based on a BIN nr. This folder could be in a main folder that has diferent subfolder. As there where differnt naming used to create the folderes, one of the things they have always is the BIN nr. It alwasy start with a unique number and maybe I could use it to scan the subfolders and open that one that the BIN nr is equal as in the field BIN.
Any chance this will be possible?
Now we have serveral 1000th of folders and finding them takes time.
Greetings.
I'm trying to open a folder based on a BIN nr. This folder could be in a main folder that has diferent subfolder. As there where differnt naming used to create the folderes, one of the things they have always is the BIN nr. It alwasy start with a unique number and maybe I could use it to scan the subfolders and open that one that the BIN nr is equal as in the field BIN.
Any chance this will be possible?
Now we have serveral 1000th of folders and finding them takes time.
Greetings.
Open folder nested inside main folder
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire