Opening Design view of Append query without timing out the source query

mercredi 4 mars 2015

Hi all - this is an ongoing problem I've been having that's reflecting poorly on my ability to quickly solve problems. I've been looking around this forum and not been able to find an answer, though i'm sure someone has already answered it somewhere.



In some cases I create pass-through queries and use these in an Append or Make-table query to bring data locally.



All is well and fine until source data changes and the pass-through query runs too long and times out.



If needed, I can extend the timeout value in the Parameters of the pass-through query no problem, but when I try to open the Append or Make-table query in Design view to do the same, the pass-through query is first triggered and then throws the timeout, and I cannot access the Design view of the Append or Make-table



Is there a way to open an Append or Make-table query in Design view without invoking the source query?



thanks in advance!

Opening Design view of Append query without timing out the source query

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels