I've been working with MS-Access since version 1.0. I'v'e done this task in other versions of MS-Access but am now working with version 2010.
I have a parent form with a command-button that I want to navigate a subform to a new record. In the subform I created a public Sub with the command "DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRecordsGoToNew" to perform this navigation. The command-button on the parent form calls the Sub in the subform successfully. However, within the Sub it throws the error 2046 with the message "The command or action RecordsGoToNew isn't available now.
However, to troubleshoot I enabled the subform's navigation buttons. Using the navigation buttons the subform has no problem going to a new record.
Any help is appreciated.
I have a parent form with a command-button that I want to navigate a subform to a new record. In the subform I created a public Sub with the command "DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRecordsGoToNew" to perform this navigation. The command-button on the parent form calls the Sub in the subform successfully. However, within the Sub it throws the error 2046 with the message "The command or action RecordsGoToNew isn't available now.
However, to troubleshoot I enabled the subform's navigation buttons. Using the navigation buttons the subform has no problem going to a new record.
Any help is appreciated.
Parent form unable to navigate subform
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire