Hi All,
I've tried several ways to do it but none have worked so i am starting from scratch again.
I have a Form in a datasheet view and i would like to be able to double click on a record (ideally any part of the record but if not, on the name at least) and have it open up a form to that record details.
I Have attached pictures so you can see what i mean.
Any help would be great.
Picture 1 is the table with the records in.
Picture 2 is the form i want it to open and populate.
I have also included the database if it helps.
I've tried several ways to do it but none have worked so i am starting from scratch again.
I have a Form in a datasheet view and i would like to be able to double click on a record (ideally any part of the record but if not, on the name at least) and have it open up a form to that record details.
I Have attached pictures so you can see what i mean.
Any help would be great.
Picture 1 is the table with the records in.
Picture 2 is the form i want it to open and populate.
I have also included the database if it helps.
Populating a Form with Record Data
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire