hi,
I have a query and I am prompted for a " nco " number
this could produce any amount of lines
what I would like to do is have some code that will ask me the NCO number
then print of a report for each line item from the query
so if I have 10 lines I need 10 reports
my query name is "internalworksorder"
any help appreciated
steve
I have a query and I am prompted for a " nco " number
this could produce any amount of lines
what I would like to do is have some code that will ask me the NCO number
then print of a report for each line item from the query
so if I have 10 lines I need 10 reports
my query name is "internalworksorder"
any help appreciated
steve
print every line from the query
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire