Hello [again],
So I created a form for the nursery at my church. It's set up so that they pick their child from a drop down menu (in a separate form), then a form opens up that brings up their child's information. I have a save and print button at the bottom, and I was able to set it up so that it does save the form and close it, but I can't figure out how to get it to print. I need to set it up so that the information displayed is all that is printed (not all the records like it keeps showing in print preview), and print it at a certain size (like a label). Everything I keep finding says to print from a report, but I have it set up as a form.
Is this possible?
Thanks in advance.
So I created a form for the nursery at my church. It's set up so that they pick their child from a drop down menu (in a separate form), then a form opens up that brings up their child's information. I have a save and print button at the bottom, and I was able to set it up so that it does save the form and close it, but I can't figure out how to get it to print. I need to set it up so that the information displayed is all that is printed (not all the records like it keeps showing in print preview), and print it at a certain size (like a label). Everything I keep finding says to print from a report, but I have it set up as a form.
Is this possible?
Thanks in advance.
Printing one record from a form
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire