referencing only one record in a multi record subform

vendredi 6 mars 2015

Im wondering how you reference a single record in a subform that has multiple records?



I have 3 checkbox fields for each record and I want it so you cannot uncheck them. instead by checking one it changes the other two. originally I had it setup so that when you select one it locks that one and unlocks the other two and changes them to a false value. worked well until I added another record to the subform:banghead:. doh



having the above method only work on only one record at a time instead of effecting all the records would fix the problem but I also imagine there may be another way disallowing false values in checkboxes by another method and if so, how?

referencing only one record in a multi record subform

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels