Report Displaying Multiple Duplicate Records due to Subform

lundi 9 mars 2015

Hello all,



I currently have a report which contains a subform. The master/child fields used to link them are called 'StudentID'.



In the table on which the subform is based, it is possible for multiple records to be associated with a single StudentID: in this case, the subform shows the locations where a student is studying, therefore if a student is based in three different locations the subform will display all three.



This seems to be resulting, when I run the master report, in three identical iterations of the same report being displayed (at least this is the only reason i can see why these duplicates would be displayed; it doesn't happen if a student only has one record in the subform).



Clearly, as a single instance of the report shows all three records in the subform anyway, I don't want to be seeing these duplicates.



Wondering if anyone has encountered anything similar before and could point me in the right direction?



Many thanks in advance.

Report Displaying Multiple Duplicate Records due to Subform

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels