VBA Combo Filters

jeudi 12 mars 2015

Hi guys



I have a set of combo filters that filter one after the other as follows - If Not IsNull(Me.NameFilterBox) Then

If Me.Form.Filter="" Then

Me.Form.Filter="Name ='" & Me.NameFilterBox & "'"

Else

Me.Form.Filter = Me.Form.Filter & " and Name = '" & Me.NameFilterBox & "'"

End If

End If

If Not IsNull(Me.LocationFilterBox) Then

If Me.Form.Filter="" Then

Me.Form.Filter="Location ='" & Me.LocationFilterBox & "'"

Else

Me.Form.Filter = Me.Form.Filter & " and Location = '" & Me.LocationFilterBox & "'"

End If

End If





and the I use the



Me!Form.Filter = Me!Form.Filter & " and Name = '" & Me!cboOPOwner.Text & "'"



to filter down so the user can work with what they filter, my question is how can I add on a filter that filters between dates? and second I was hoping that I could program the filters so that they could be changed individually/randomly as to filtering one after the other and then clearing to restart the filtering again if that makes sense



Cheers guys!

VBA Combo Filters

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels