below is a small version of my query
the result I get is 4 in the column " invoiced " yet there is on 2
the "status" column only shows 2 records with the result " invoiced"
SELECT [order status].[Required], [order status].[OrderNo], [order status].[BatchNo], [order status].[Invoicenumber], [order status].[NCONo], [order status].[ProductNo], [order status].[Invoice old], [order status].[PCO Purchased old], [order status].[PCO No], [order status].[invoiced], [order status].[parts ordered], [order status].[Waiting purchase], [order status].[Status], [order status].[Waiting purchase1], [order status].[Status1], [order status].[Waiting purchase2]
FROM invoicedetails LEFT JOIN [order status] ON invoicedetails.Invoicenumber = [order status].Invoicenumber;
there are 4 orders required on the ORDER NUMBER but I have only invoiced 2 but it seems to be looking at the order details table
Every thing seems to be doubling up
steve
the result I get is 4 in the column " invoiced " yet there is on 2
the "status" column only shows 2 records with the result " invoiced"
SELECT [order status].[Required], [order status].[OrderNo], [order status].[BatchNo], [order status].[Invoicenumber], [order status].[NCONo], [order status].[ProductNo], [order status].[Invoice old], [order status].[PCO Purchased old], [order status].[PCO No], [order status].[invoiced], [order status].[parts ordered], [order status].[Waiting purchase], [order status].[Status], [order status].[Waiting purchase1], [order status].[Status1], [order status].[Waiting purchase2]
FROM invoicedetails LEFT JOIN [order status] ON invoicedetails.Invoicenumber = [order status].Invoicenumber;
Code:
Status1: IIf(Nz([Invoicenumber],0)>0,"Invoiced",IIf(Nz([invoice old],0)>0,"Invoiced",IIf(Nz([pco No],"")<>"" Or Nz([pco purchased old],"")<>"","parts ordered","Waiting Purchasing")))Code:
invoiced: Sum(DCount("*","order status","Status='Invoiced'"))there are 4 orders required on the ORDER NUMBER but I have only invoiced 2 but it seems to be looking at the order details table
Every thing seems to be doubling up
steve
wrong answer in query
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire