Hello,
I wanted to ask for advice on the database I set up to track parts for an Overhaul Shop that are sent out for Vendor Services.
I created two tables: tblVendor and tblVendorServiceRequests
From those two tables I created multiple queries and forms based on what criteria I need to view the information. For example: query to show parts out for service to a particular vendor, query to show parts received, query to show parts out for service by purchase order, query to show parts out for service by work order. Then I set up different forms based on these queries.
My question is that after having done so, I found I needed to add another field to the existing tblVendorService Requests. The field I added was "Notes."
I found I needed to update each query, form and report individually to add this "Notes" field to each. Is it correct that you would need to update the queries, forms and reports individually if you add a field to an existing table?
Thank you very much for your input.
Best regards,
Lily
I wanted to ask for advice on the database I set up to track parts for an Overhaul Shop that are sent out for Vendor Services.
I created two tables: tblVendor and tblVendorServiceRequests
From those two tables I created multiple queries and forms based on what criteria I need to view the information. For example: query to show parts out for service to a particular vendor, query to show parts received, query to show parts out for service by purchase order, query to show parts out for service by work order. Then I set up different forms based on these queries.
My question is that after having done so, I found I needed to add another field to the existing tblVendorService Requests. The field I added was "Notes."
I found I needed to update each query, form and report individually to add this "Notes" field to each. Is it correct that you would need to update the queries, forms and reports individually if you add a field to an existing table?
Thank you very much for your input.
Best regards,
Lily
Add Same Field to Multiple Forms
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire