Hi there this is my first post and really need help on this matter?
I dont normally post as I normally find the solution for my problems in access as I am a newbie and training myself as I go a long, but I am stumped on this matter I am using access 2010.
What I am doing is building a database for security reports that we use, for easy in recalling information by preforming quires. I using forms as my main pages i.e. the main window for people to put the information in and for the users to click a button that takes them to a report to print and email the page that they have filled in.
I have to do it like this as I have a lot of users that struggle with computers so the way I have done it, is like the form is a report they are filling out and when they click on a report they think it is an email preview and a print preview link but really it is the report. (And also forms dont like printing out)
I need to have attachments on some of the forms using the attachment field so people can add pictures to the form and I also want when the users click on email and print preview to open up the report with the picture attaching to the report like all the text information does but for some reason it does not do it?
I have set up the control source like I do with the text fields but when I test it and put the pictures on to the form and click the button for the report the information is there but not the pictures?
Forms![Fire_Report_Form]![Picture 1]
Why does it not work and before it is said I need to use the attachment field rather than OLE Object for ease of use with the guy that will use it???
I dont normally post as I normally find the solution for my problems in access as I am a newbie and training myself as I go a long, but I am stumped on this matter I am using access 2010.
What I am doing is building a database for security reports that we use, for easy in recalling information by preforming quires. I using forms as my main pages i.e. the main window for people to put the information in and for the users to click a button that takes them to a report to print and email the page that they have filled in.
I have to do it like this as I have a lot of users that struggle with computers so the way I have done it, is like the form is a report they are filling out and when they click on a report they think it is an email preview and a print preview link but really it is the report. (And also forms dont like printing out)
I need to have attachments on some of the forms using the attachment field so people can add pictures to the form and I also want when the users click on email and print preview to open up the report with the picture attaching to the report like all the text information does but for some reason it does not do it?
I have set up the control source like I do with the text fields but when I test it and put the pictures on to the form and click the button for the report the information is there but not the pictures?
Forms![Fire_Report_Form]![Picture 1]
Why does it not work and before it is said I need to use the attachment field rather than OLE Object for ease of use with the guy that will use it???
Attachment Field
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire