Hello Dears!
I have a form that connected to SQL server 2014 table, SQL server does not support attachment data type I want to store related form attachment in the server where SQL server is located. I need a code that can select the attachment (photo,doc) from PC and can upload it to the specific folder shared on Server computer, And vice versa (can access the specific file using its name from specific server location).
Or any other better way you can suggest me.
I have a form that connected to SQL server 2014 table, SQL server does not support attachment data type I want to store related form attachment in the server where SQL server is located. I need a code that can select the attachment (photo,doc) from PC and can upload it to the specific folder shared on Server computer, And vice versa (can access the specific file using its name from specific server location).
Or any other better way you can suggest me.
Attachment storing in file server
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire