Building a new database

vendredi 17 avril 2015

Hi All,



I hope that I'm posting in the right section.

If not, please feel free to move it.



So, one of my duties in my new job is to build a database. This database will take answers from the questionnaire answers of many participants.



Many of the questions are based on the Likert scale. I want to be able to assign each answer a number value. For example 99: Missing data, 1: Strongly disagree, 2: Disagree 3: Neutral 4: Agree 5: Strongly Agree.



Another case would be true false questions (99: Missing data, 1: True, 2: False).



My only previous experience with Access was simple data entry, so I'm looking for a bit of assistance with this. If anyone can outline how I'd go about this, I would greatly appreciate it.



Regards,



Sen

Building a new database

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels