Hi All,
FIRSTLY I HAVE POSTED THIS PROBLEM ON ANOTHER FORUM
I have a routine than has been working perfectly up to now. My save routine was called by clicking a Command Button called cmdAdd.
I tried to change this Command Button to a toggle button by deleting it then creating the toggle button, naming it cmdAdd and clicking on the event property to link it to the existing procedure. PS It is an UnboundForm
BTW, I've done this for several other commands without a problem but with this particular case I get the following error
It seems likely that I need to do something to the toggle properties but have no idea right now.
It allows the docmd.save but still says "You must save the current field before you run the Requery action"
The system is looking to save/update and something is stopping it.
Funny though that this doesn't occur with Command Button
I have tried decompiling, compact and repair, commenting out every line that involved updating a field or variable (Except for a recordset operation that does correctly do the updates required)
:banghead:
I am absolutely stumped!
BTW the Toggle button has no Before or After Update events - Only the On_Click
Regards
Alan
FIRSTLY I HAVE POSTED THIS PROBLEM ON ANOTHER FORUM
I have a routine than has been working perfectly up to now. My save routine was called by clicking a Command Button called cmdAdd.
I tried to change this Command Button to a toggle button by deleting it then creating the toggle button, naming it cmdAdd and clicking on the event property to link it to the existing procedure. PS It is an UnboundForm
BTW, I've done this for several other commands without a problem but with this particular case I get the following error
Quote:
Run Time Error 2115. The macro or function set to the Before Update or Validation Rule is preventing Access from saving etc." |
It seems likely that I need to do something to the toggle properties but have no idea right now.
It allows the docmd.save but still says "You must save the current field before you run the Requery action"
The system is looking to save/update and something is stopping it.
Funny though that this doesn't occur with Command Button
I have tried decompiling, compact and repair, commenting out every line that involved updating a field or variable (Except for a recordset operation that does correctly do the updates required)
:banghead:
I am absolutely stumped!
BTW the Toggle button has no Before or After Update events - Only the On_Click
Regards
Alan
Change Command to Toggle - Run Time Error 2115.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire