Code for last weeks data

lundi 6 avril 2015

Hi I am trying to get the info for sales from last week (ending on Saturday and new week starting Sunday) and this week starting on Sunday case 4 and 5.

For some reason I can easily go back 7 days from today but not last week that ends Saturday

I am really struggling with this

Heres what I have I have tried all over to get an answer but to no avail



Private Sub grpChoice_AfterUpdate()

Dim dDate As Date

Select Case grpChoice.Value

Case 1: dDate = "15/02/2011"

Case 2: dDate = "1/1/" & Year(Date)

Case 3: dDate = Month(Date) & "/1/" & Year(Date)

Case 4:

Case 5:

End Select

Me.LastWeekSalesSub.Form.Filter = "[OrderDate]>=#" & dDate & "#"

Me.LastWeekSalesSub.Form.FilterOn = True

If dDate = "15/02/2011" Then

Me.LastWeekSalesSub.Form.FilterOn = False

End If

End Sub



Thanks for your guidance

Code for last weeks data

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels