I have a text box on a continuous form behind the other controls, that I want to colour differently with conditional formatting
I have set it to locked yes, enabled no - but the conditional formatting seems to make it enabled yes - and when you inadvertently click it, it brings it to the front. I can't see a way to keep it as not enabled.
is there a way round this with a text box?
it doesn't look like I can conditionally format a label?
conditional formatting issue
I have set it to locked yes, enabled no - but the conditional formatting seems to make it enabled yes - and when you inadvertently click it, it brings it to the front. I can't see a way to keep it as not enabled.
is there a way round this with a text box?
it doesn't look like I can conditionally format a label?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire