I need to consolidate mailing addresses so that many records are grouped to one invoice based on the address they fall under. I am currently using an update query to change addresses that are similar to match exactly.:banghead: Is there a way to make it so the addresses group together based on similarities rather than exact matches? For example I have two addresses:
1301 W Johnson Street Phoenix, Arizona 85725
1301 West Johnson St Phoenix, AZ 85725-7201
These are the same property however without cleaning them up manually to match, two invoices will be printed. Is there a way to consolidate these?
Thanks for any suggestions in advance! :D
1301 W Johnson Street Phoenix, Arizona 85725
1301 West Johnson St Phoenix, AZ 85725-7201
These are the same property however without cleaning them up manually to match, two invoices will be printed. Is there a way to consolidate these?
Thanks for any suggestions in advance! :D
Consolidate Addresses by Similarities
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire