I know this has probably been gone over, but I'm just looking for a super-simple way to put a button on my form that will create a number of records equal to the number of days in the month listed in a field. For instance, if MyField is "4/1/2015", I'd like the system to create one record for each date between 4/1/15 and 4/30/15.
I have scoured the forums, and I find many threads on creating multiple records, but none of them deal with the same type of thing I need. I have a field, called MyField, and I have a table called MyTable with a column called MyDate. I want to enter a date into MyField, then click a button, and the button will run code/macro/whatever that will create multiple rows in MyTable, one for each date in Month([MyField])
And yeah, I know this is probably really simple. Still learning! :o Thanks for the help!
I have scoured the forums, and I find many threads on creating multiple records, but none of them deal with the same type of thing I need. I have a field, called MyField, and I have a table called MyTable with a column called MyDate. I want to enter a date into MyField, then click a button, and the button will run code/macro/whatever that will create multiple rows in MyTable, one for each date in Month([MyField])
And yeah, I know this is probably really simple. Still learning! :o Thanks for the help!
Create X number of records with a button
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire