I have the following which exports my report to excel and then opens the file.
Can someone please help with script to now change the font size for columns A-C to size 12.
I want to do other things also but once someone point me in the right direction of how to edit the opened file I should be OK.
Can someone please help with script to now change the font size for columns A-C to size 12.
I want to do other things also but once someone point me in the right direction of how to edit the opened file I should be OK.
Code:
Sub test7()
'initialize variables
Dim strReportName As String
Dim strPathUser As String
Dim strFilePath As String
'set variables
strReportName = "stockTakeReportList"
strPathUser = "C:\"
strFilePath = strPathUser & strReportName & Format(Date, "yyyymmdd") & ".xls"
'export to excel
DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, strReportName, acFormatXLS, strFilePath
'launch excel file
Dim Shex As Object
Set Shex = CreateObject("Shell.Application")
Shex.Open (strFilePath)
End Subedit exported excel report
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire