Hello there, I have a form that is getting its information from a query, now one of those fields is getting its info from a table
like, tblStatus has 2 fields, fields one is StatusID, and field 2 is Status.
Now, on the query, I have those tied to the main "tblItems" that has a field called Status, that I just have the numbers 1, 2 and 3. Problem I have is, if (in the query) I edit, lets say, item one is 1, if I edit it to be 2, then all items with 1, become the number or letter I input. :banghead: Any idea why? Thanks!
I also included a small amount of my data (same stuff im having problems with) so you can see what I mean, and tell me whats wrong.
like, tblStatus has 2 fields, fields one is StatusID, and field 2 is Status.
Now, on the query, I have those tied to the main "tblItems" that has a field called Status, that I just have the numbers 1, 2 and 3. Problem I have is, if (in the query) I edit, lets say, item one is 1, if I edit it to be 2, then all items with 1, become the number or letter I input. :banghead: Any idea why? Thanks!
I also included a small amount of my data (same stuff im having problems with) so you can see what I mean, and tell me whats wrong.
Editing Date
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire