I have the following which exports to excel.
What I would like is to export it but have the column headings as the datasheet captions and only export visible columns.
I can manually add in scripts to rename the column headings and delete the columns that I don't want, but obviously if there is a script that can already do this it would be preferable.
Code:
Sub test7()
Dim rs As Recordset
Dim intCount As Integer
' Create the Excel object
Set mobjXl = CreateObject("Excel.Application")
' Fetch the recordset
Set rs = Forms!OrdersOptions!OrdersOptionsList.Form.RecordsetClone 'name of form and subform
With mobjXl
' Add a workbook and turn of Excel updates
.ScreenUpdating = True
.Visible = False
.Workbooks.Add
.DisplayAlerts = True
' Add the column headers
For intCount = 0 To rs.Fields.Count - 1
.Cells(1, intCount + 1).Value = rs.Fields(intCount).Name
Next intCount
' Dump the recordset to Excel
.Range("A2").CopyFromRecordset rs
.Visible = True
End With
' Add your error handler
End SubWhat I would like is to export it but have the column headings as the datasheet captions and only export visible columns.
I can manually add in scripts to rename the column headings and delete the columns that I don't want, but obviously if there is a script that can already do this it would be preferable.
Export to excel - datasheet captions and visible columns only
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire