My error is - Run-Time Error '2465'
Microsoft Access can't find the field '|1' referred to in your expressions.
I have
Dim DebtorsAmountPaid As Currency at the start of the routine
AmountTotal, TransCode and MatterId are numeric fields on the transactions table
I'm running this on the forms OnLoad Event, should it be on another event. Has the record loaded, it must have because in debugger I can see the value of Me.MatterId as 3102 as I expect. Sorry for thinking out aloud .
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Having trouble with syntax for Nz(DSum statement
Microsoft Access can't find the field '|1' referred to in your expressions.
I have
Dim DebtorsAmountPaid As Currency at the start of the routine
AmountTotal, TransCode and MatterId are numeric fields on the transactions table
I'm running this on the forms OnLoad Event, should it be on another event. Has the record loaded, it must have because in debugger I can see the value of Me.MatterId as 3102 as I expect. Sorry for thinking out aloud .
Quote:
|
DebtorsAmountPaid = Nz(DSum("AmountTotal", "Transactions", "TransCode=1 AND MatterId=" & [Me.MatterId]), 0) |
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire