My name is Tammy and I'm new to this forum, although I have been working with Access since the early 1990s and programming and administering databases for quite a while too.
I became a programmer out of necessity. It's not my passion, but I seem to do ok at it. I have so much respect for those of you who are true programmers at heart and really enjoy developing and optimizing code.
My passion is finding solutions for people and helping make their mundane tasks easier so they can do what they love best.
So greetings to you all!
I became a programmer out of necessity. It's not my passion, but I seem to do ok at it. I have so much respect for those of you who are true programmers at heart and really enjoy developing and optimizing code.
My passion is finding solutions for people and helping make their mundane tasks easier so they can do what they love best.
So greetings to you all!
Hi Everyone!
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire