I have 14+ years experience in MS Access with extensive use of VBA and can do literally anything with VBA.
I Want to work in USA OR Newzilland because I heard that they appreciate talented people which I consider myself one (just because I love programming more than anyone imagine)
Anyone can help me to achieve this is well thanked , because that is all I can give right now.
I live in Sultanate of Oman and I am Egyptian.
Thanks everyone...
I Want to work in USA OR Newzilland because I heard that they appreciate talented people which I consider myself one (just because I love programming more than anyone imagine)
Anyone can help me to achieve this is well thanked , because that is all I can give right now.
I live in Sultanate of Oman and I am Egyptian.
Thanks everyone...
I want to work in USA or Newziland
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire