Now, this is one of those 'would be nice, icing on the cake things' :D
I have a continuous subform which essentially comprises of a textbox that shows a field from a query.
The text in that box is essentially a few letters and a few numbers - what I am wondering is if I can have an on click event for the textbox, that when a user clicks the text it takes them to the record (in a different form) that matches the text contained in the textbox they clicked?
I think I have cracked it - I've got it to give me the correct text in a message box, so it shouldn't be too much of a leap from there. Will hopefully post back a solution tomorrow
I have a continuous subform which essentially comprises of a textbox that shows a field from a query.
The text in that box is essentially a few letters and a few numbers - what I am wondering is if I can have an on click event for the textbox, that when a user clicks the text it takes them to the record (in a different form) that matches the text contained in the textbox they clicked?
I think I have cracked it - I've got it to give me the correct text in a message box, so it shouldn't be too much of a leap from there. Will hopefully post back a solution tomorrow
On click event for a text box
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire