Pre-populating a subform

mardi 21 avril 2015

OK. Not for the feint hearted this one. You may need caffeine !!

I have a Form1 and Sub Form2

Form1 is a list of tasks: Each task has a quantity of Items.

The forms are in Datasheet format.

I have a list of people who can only do specific tasks and at present my Form2 is able to only select the relevant people for that task. However !!!

The only way to "Trigger" who can do which task is to populate what quantity of work I want them to do. ie. create a link. (keep going...keep going it will make sense !!!)

Is there anyway of clicking the little + button on Form1 that it prepopulates the total quantity to Form2 therefore creating a link and therefore being able to select who can do that task.

I have uploaded a visual to reference this.
If you look at the pic I want Items in the dropdown box to pre populate with the same amout as in the Form1 Items ie "1"

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Attached Images
File Type: png Prepop_01.PNG (8.4 KB)
Pre-populating a subform

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels