I have an access report that I should change so that it appears like this:
card number, name and surname, Performance, run dates
The run dates for each performance should pick me printed on a pre-printed form in this way:
data1, data2, data3, data4, Data5, data6, Data7, DATA8
The data are drawn from a query.
But currently I access a single printing performance with data for single line.
There is' a way to group all the same performance and to print on a single line the different dates?
How should I proceed if it is possible?
printing on the same row
card number, name and surname, Performance, run dates
The run dates for each performance should pick me printed on a pre-printed form in this way:
data1, data2, data3, data4, Data5, data6, Data7, DATA8
The data are drawn from a query.
But currently I access a single printing performance with data for single line.
There is' a way to group all the same performance and to print on a single line the different dates?
How should I proceed if it is possible?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire